The TLD Application System (TAS) is reopening today, 26 November 2012 to coincide with the release of clarifying questions for geographic name applications. Applicants can access TAS to access their application data to answer Clarifying Questions (CQs).
Through TAS, applicants can:
- View their profiles
- View their application materials
- Withdraw their applications
- Download html or rtf files of their applications
When logging into TAS, applicants will see modified user and application dashboards. These screens have been modified in order to remove certain functions that no longer are needed (i.e., submitting an application). We have updated several TAS "Help" documents to assist applicants navigating through TAS:
- Accessing TAS and the CSC Portal [PDF, 1.17 MB], including how to reset passwords
- Viewing and uploading documents [PDF, 466 KB]
- Installing/reinstalling Citrix [PDF, 1.31 MB]
- Overview of TAS user dashboard [PDF, 682 KB]
- Overview of TAS application dashboard [PDF, 720 KB]
All of these resources can be found on the TAS page of the new gTLD microsite as well.
Note: Citrix passwords expire after 90 days so applicants may have to reset their passwords when logging in on 26 November.