In December 2009 the Board directed that a draft model for expressions of Interest and Pre-registration model be constructed based on public comments received for additional discussion. The model is a direct result of community recommendations for such an undertaking.
Below you will find all the historical documents on this topic.
- Announcement: New gTLD Program — ICANN Proposes Draft Expression of Interest / Pre-Registrations Model
- Explanatory Memo – Discussion of the Expressions of Interest (EOI)/Pre-Registration Process Model (15 Feb 2010)
- English [PDF, 1.26 MB]
- العربية [PDF, 352 KB]
- Español [PDF, 364 KB]
- Français [PDF, 308 KB]
- Русский [PDF, 584 KB]
- 中文 [PDF, 412 KB]
- Summary & Analysis [PDF, 844 KB] (15 Feb 2010)
- Summary of Expression of Interest Comments [PDF, 160 KB] (04 Jan 2010)
- Draft Model for Soliciting Expressions of Interest for New Generic top-level Domains (New gTLDs) [PDF, 192 KB] (18 Dec 2009)